The term ‘RV Stuff’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 1955 Market Center Blvd #1407, Dallas, TX 75207. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RV Stuff’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Texas.
We use a PayPal checkout system and they accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards, both credit and debit cards. Your monthly statement will show the charges from your purchase identified as RVStuff or RVStuff.com.
Is my credit card information safe?
Yes. Your credit card information is processed by PayPal. No one in our office ever sees credit card numbers.
Orders are shipped in 2-3 business days. We do not ship on weekends.
Orders paid by money order will be shipped when the payment has cleared.
The best way to reach us is by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response. Contact us at…
1429 Fox Run Drive, Irving, Texas 75063
940-368-0068 (text or call)
We have no fax number.
Order Not Received?
If you are concerned that your order is taking too long to be delivered, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (e-mail is best).
We ship books via Media Mail (a special, low rate for books, videos, and DVDs) through the US Post Office and books are typically shipped within three days of the order date.
If you are not satisfied with your product or it is damaged, please call or e-mail us immediately. We will replace the missing order after adequate time has passed.