Becoming a Fulltime RVer – A New Lifestyle
by Ron Jones
New Price $4.95
This is an eBook only! You will receive a PDF file.
This is my second Fulltiming book and it was developed out of my experience during 12 years of fulltime RVing. The book contains new information that is both helpful and important with starting and maintaining a fulltime lifestyle. There are many, many reasons for doing this (financial, physical, educational, and emotional) but only a few for not fulltime RVing. The majority of those are emotional. You will learn…
- What type of fulltimer you are
- Why you would live like this
- How do you live in an RV
- How do you deal with traveling all the time
- Where can you go in an RV
- Where can you stay in an RV
- Do you ever see friends or family
- The cost of living in an RV
- What to do in emergencies
- Living “Green”
- When do you stop.
Plus, there are many other topics specifically focusing on making your transition easier, your life better, and without spending extra money.
“Becoming a Fulltime RVer—A New Lifestyle” focuses on the “why” of fulltiming. Ron Jones is a prolific writer, has written features for all the major RV magazines, the Good Sam website, various RV newsletters, and has published nine RV books.